Advice for Owners
There are a few simple secrets in order to make your real estate which is for sale appear even more attractive. Follow the tips below, they do not take a lot of time and it they can make all the difference
Prepare the courtyard or garden
--Create the first good impression
• Cut the grass if you have a garden
• Attend to the garden seeing that it is neat
• Clean the courtyard of any rubble or rubbish
• Gather all the childrens toys from the garden
• Repair the fence or hedge of your garden if it needs it.
• Paint it if it needs to be painted
• By presenting a good exterior you will give a good first impression
• If there any broken windows replace them
• Check that the doorbell is working
• Paint the outside door making the entrance look nice.
• Cleanout your garage
• Clean the veranda
Prepare the interior of your property for sale
--Make your house look clean and hospitable
• The walls should be clean, without dark patches and marks.
• If it is impossible to clean the walls, then you should think about refreshing by painting it.
• Examine the floors and the door frames of the house.
• Place the furniture in such a way that the rooms will appear to be spacious and bigger.
• If you have some old and damaged furniture, try and place them somewhere where they will not be seen..
• Clean the windows and the shutters.
• The curtains should be clean
• The carpets or rugs should be nice and clean
• The floors should be shiny and clean
• Replace any broken or damaged door handles
• The kitchen should be immaculate and clean
• Any taps that drip should be changed
• The kitchen sink should be cleaned or old sink to be replaced
• The bathroom should be spotless any problems with the plumbing should be attended to.
• The house should be adequately lit, make sure that all light fixtures work.
• Any broken switches should be repaired
• If you have a fireplace, get it cleaned
• Any chance rubbish should be thrown out before anyone comes to see the house..